Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Adventures and New Things

Sorry I've been away for awhile.  I've been on some new adventures, including riding in a cart as you saw.  I've also tried some new delicacies.  I believe the first one was called a grape, and I popped it back out of my mouth because it was slimy.  I didn't like the cucumber so much either and made a face when my family tried to get me to eat another bite of it.  I did like the sweet tangerine and love the crunchy apples!  Now they are trying to substitute the apples for my scrumptious snacks, though, and I don't like that.

I've heard my family singing a song lately and now it's stuck in my head.  I know not who it is about but I think this is how it goes:

"I'm a little Poshie short and stout
Here is my paw and here is my snout
When I get all worked up hear me shout
Let's go for a ride take me out!"

Uh-oh, I see that look in their eyes again.  They call it a "bath" but I call it the worst thing I have to endure every week.  Better go now and try to stay out of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment